Constantiaberg Broking Services is a brokerage based in the Southern Suburbs of Cape Town, registered with the Estate Agents Affairs Board and in possession of a valid Fidelity Fund Certicate, providing a personal and confidential service to the highest standards covering the whole Western Cape region.
We will come to you offering a no-obligation consultation before deciding on the way forward. We do business sales, commercial and private property sales for seller and buyer.
We act as a consultant for buyers' who intend to purchase a business
There is no better surety than having an experienced business broker on your side….we know what pitfalls to look for and can assess the business and advise on the fair market-related value of the business. We will also draft your offer and guide you through the progressing of the Agreement of Sale (due diligence investigation, lease, and the handover).
Our expertise covers a wide range of business sectors such as food, hospitality, retail, manufacture, engineering and technical, real estate and accommodation, franchising and most service type businesses. We have owned and operated successful businesses and have knowledge and experience in business administration and labour relations.
We have created a good professional reputation in the industry and have client references if required
We satisfy ourselves that every business transaction we involve ourselves with is above board and our integrity is protected. Our success is attributed to professionalism, dedication and excellent service, attested to by the numerous referrals received from satisfied clients, both sellers and buyers.
We commit to giving your business extensive exposure in mediums that have proven successful over the years…after all our incentive is that we only get paid if we achieve a sale.
PLEASE PROTECT YOURSELF AND OUR INDUSTRY
DO NOT DEAL WITH UNREGISTERED AGENCIES, AGENTS OR BROKERAGES. INSIST ON VIEWING THE AGENCY & BROKER’S VALID FIDELITY FUND CERTIFICATE
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
- Assessing a fair market value of your business
- Assistance with information required
- Trust and confidentiality in negotiations
- Providing qualified buyers
- Matching your business with qualified buyers in our database
- Marketing plan for the sale of your business
- Listing your business on our own and top websites we subscribe to
- Feedback on progress regarding serious buyers
- Viewing arranged by appointment only
- Information on what buyers really want
- Preparation of sale agreements and facilitating the sale process
CALL ME BACK